Saturday, September 20, 2008

Random stuff.

Here is Alexa talking to Nana and Tito just before we sang happy birthday to her and let her open her presents. We brought the laptop out and called them up so that they could sing to her too. She loved it!



Eddie admiring the cake.




And loving Aunt Vicki's gift.



Playing with the water table. This is a big hit. I don't mind all the water, now that I moved the table outside!


I forgot to make Alexa take a nap yesterday, the kids were having too much fun. Here she fell asleep next to me while I was on the computer.


And no! Mom, I didn't leave her there. As soon as I looked down and saw that she had fallen asleep, I picked her up and laid her on my bed. (After I snapped this photo of course.)

OK. Now I know that I never post pictures of my dh. Mostly because he hates it. Doesn't like it. Prefers not to be seen, yadda, yadda, yadda. Well. Today, he can just bite me. I'm posting this pic. Because I can. And because I have changed the kids, fed them twice, folded laundry, moderated fights and now still he does this. It's 12:27 in the afternoon. Yes, mom. Truth be told, this is what your son in law is doing right this instant as I blog.

post signature

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the photo of my little princess listening to "Happy Birthday" on the computer webcam.
Miss my babies!
Love ya;
Mom

Dawn said...

I'm glad the birthday celebration was fun! And I hate to say it, but i'd sleep until noon too if I could!!

Unknown said...

Lazy bum :)

Looks like some good partying!!!

Mama Smurf said...

LMAO! Ah that is classic!

I've had a webcam for over 2 years now and have NEVER used it. I really should take it out and dust it off and figure it out. My inlaws are both out of state and it really would be very cool.

Laural Out Loud said...

You know, if we got a webcam so that my inlaws in Brasil could see Gabi, maybe they'd get a computer and internet, and then when we go visit, I won't be without an internet connection for three weeks! Yes, I think this is my best plan yet! Bribe the inlaws with live video of their grandbaby.

Your kids are so adorable.

Susan said...

I can't believe she fell asleep on the hard wood floor.

Too funny...the "picture" of your husband.

Anonymous said...

I can just hear her..."Momma, I not tie ahhhd" Bonk!

Sleeping Beauty, I'd say!

And dang, the water thing, outside, perfect for a freaky mom like I was! DD got nada, I was too much of a "don't get dirty, don't get wet" kind of mom. If it's messy (or noisy), it's not stayin at our house! LOL

DD holds it against me every day, nicely.

Anonymous said...

We missed out on the fun!!!booo

Love the pic of dh!!! funny, lucky man to get caught by you!!! ROFL

Love Eddie admiring the cake!! Was it good???? you never said?!!

Enjoy your day!
Love ya
~ Your Sis

Dawn said...

I have an award for you on my blog :-)

Anonymous said...

Alexa must have been really tired to fall asleep on the floor! She must have learned how to be such a good sleeper from her dad!

Does she talk on the laptop using a web cam? We have one. Its a great way to communicate with relatives who live far away!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!