Friday, September 19, 2008

Cool.

So I'm like minding my own business and stuff, and then I get an email from a very nice bloggy friend of mine, and she tells me that I have an award! Cool. Really cool! She made me smile. And I'm thrilled to wear it on my blog! {{Big cheesy grin}}


OK, now along with the award, I am to pass the blog love forward. So here are my picks.

Susan over at Fordy Days and Nights. She is mommy to two beautiful children, she's currently potty training, so I feel her pain. She takes incredible pictures and has a wonderful way with words. Not to mention, she also shares incredible recipes. I enjoy her blog very much, and hope you will too!

Littlemansmom at A Brand New Day With No Mistakes in it...Yet. She is a very inspiring single mom from Canada. I love to see what she's up to, and she often leaves me wondering how she handles it all. Any mom who can run the show, date and still have time to blog truly does rock in my book.

And to Tammy over at My Life. She is an incredibly busy do it yourself type of mom who btw is also a runner. I'm jealous of her dedication to her hobby, (or sport). But still, I wish I could be as driven. She has gorgeous kiddos too. If I only knew her IRL, I know we would spend lots of time at the mall. It seems that we have something in common. The love of sales. Shoes, clothes, whatever. I'm in. ;)

OK, I'm stopping short right there. Thank you very much to Stephanie from Serentity Now! Serenity Now! for nominating me for this award. I do appreciate it very much!

Oh, and I must not forget the rules.

Award 5 bloggers!
Let them know in your post or via email, twitter or blog comments that they’ve received an award. Share the love and link back to both the person who awarded you and back to Mamma Dawg. Hop over to the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky then pass it on! Simple, right?

post signature

7 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

Thank you so much! You've made my day!!

Anonymous said...

You are sweetheart!!! Thank you...Thank you...Thank you...

Laural Out Loud said...

Congrats on your award! I think you most definitely deserve it- you're on of my favorite blogs to read!

Dawn said...

Congratulations on the award!

Susan said...

Hey Leslie...Thanks so much! I am honored.
Congrats on the honor yourself. I love reading your blog. You and the kiddos make me laugh.

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award, girl!! You so deserve it :)

Anonymous said...

I am sooo glad you like it! You enjoy it girl! YOU DO KICK..IT!

:)
Steph