That is the question.
10. The temperature. I'm cold. It's cold here. It's cold inside my apartment, we have a tiny heater. And my fingers are way too cold to type anything resembling sentences. Here is evidence. We took the kids out the other day. And yes, I realize it's June. But still, Brrr......
9. I'm teaching my cat some new tricks. Like how to stay off the kitchen table, how to hide from a preschooler and a toddler and how not to sleep at the foot of the toddlers bed. It's slow going.
8. I've been reading. Unlimited Power by Anthony Robbins. Excellent book by the way.
7. I've also been listening to CDs. Not just music, but "Get the Edge" CDs by Anthony Robbins. Highly recommend. If you have never heard Anthony Robbins speak or read anything by him, I suggest you go immediately to the store and buy something. Go now. I can't wait for you. Just do it. You won't be sorry.
6. I have not been drinking cokes, or eating crappy foods. Well, except for my birthday (June 16) I did have some food that would fall into the crappy category. It was good though.
5. I've been visualizing the beach. We are getting ready to return to the United States. First up, Florida.
4. I have been coloring, painting, cutting, pasting, reading, running, and practicing writing letters with my kids.
3. I have been on Twitter.
2. I have been working on my cardiovascular health.
And the number one reason I have been unable to create a blog post:
1. Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. She has shredded my muscles down to the very bone. I could not lift my fingers to even type the word hello. I invite you to get the shred dvd and hop to it. This chic is hard core. And I am totally not lying to you when I admit that the second day, after trying her workout, I could not walk. I could not sit. And yes, I whinced, in pain for most of the day.
But now that I am 17 days into it, I LOVE her. Anyway. I just wanted to let you know where I was. And also one more teeny tiny thing. I need a break. I've been blogging for quite some time. And right now, I just need to take a little blog vacation. So I thought I'd let you all know that too.
I'm sure you guys may have been there before. Ever? Anyone? Bueller? Well, that's where I'm at. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter. I have an account there, and I check in often. I have a link there on my sidebar to the right. Feel free to give me a shout hello. :) :)
Hope to see you all again soon. Ciao~~~