Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random pics

I've been working on a blog post for tomorrow, so I've got nothing right now. Well, except for these pictures. Here are a few I've snapped recently. Here is my door mat. I know. I know. Contain yourselves. Please.

Here is another look out from my balcony. I just liked the way the sky looked here. Although it was much prettier in person. A picture (at least my picture) can't capture it properly.

Although this face looks sweet, you should never judge a book by it's cover.

Just walking down the street.


Check out the guy in the back. Peace.

I liked the way this one came out. Nice building.

OK. That's all for tonight. Come back and see me tomorrow. I may actually have some interesting and informative things to share...

post signature

9 comments:

Debbie said...

I can't wait!!! I seriously cannot wait!

Dawn said...

Love the pictures! The guy in the bus is funny! And the little boy, yeah, that look could mean several different things!

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

BEEEEEE-U-T-ful!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!
Love the guy on the bus!!!
hahaha

Your Sis

Susan said...

Love the picture of your little man! He has great facial expressions.

Mama Smurf said...

Aw come on now....how could that face NOT be sweet!? LOL!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

So I have a friend living in Santiago, also with the Air Force, and I thought it would be such a small world if you knew her. Her name is Dawn C., and she used to be where I am in Germany. Chile looks fun, but I know what it's like to miss the states. Nice blog!

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Yep, at the embassy. I believe they moved last winter. She has 2 kids, curly hair, and I think her husband's name is Jason. Hmmm...