Friday, September 26, 2008

I can't blog.

I can't even hear myself think. I have a small child sitting on me. Because I'm cool like that. And because we still wake up at 6. I tried to tell them mommy isn't getting up until it's light outside, but they don't seem to care.

Alexa just said to me, "Let's get yooh-nah mommy." Eddie responds by saying, "Let's get lunar Leslie." They get this from a show called Lunar Jim.

I can't even listen to Grey's Anatomy. Yes! I found a website that lets me view it. See here. And as I stated in my earlier blog post, you can't watch the episode until after it airs. So I was right about that part. The link came up this morning when I checked it. So I've been trying to watch it. But it soo isn't happening.

Eddie is bouncing on my bed. Yelling out various things. He's pooped. In the wrong place. Alexa is peeing on her potty.

Oh I forgot to mention last night this funny thing she said to me. We were walking to the school so that I could register. And I didn't bring along a stroller. Lately Alexa likes to walk. Well, since we are walking I need to hold her hand. Alexa is very independent, and she does not want to hold hands. With anyone. So I had to force her. It's not like being at home in the states, where I could just let her walk on her own up our street where we lived. We are on a busy city street with a lot of people walking by. So I needed to hold onto her. She protests. Loudly. There is a litte crying on her part. And then she said it. "You diving me kaa-zee mommy."

That one was just priceless. Apparently someone has been saying that around here. Hmm. Wonder who that could be. {{Mommy looks over her shoulder to see if there is anyone else here that might have said such a thing. Not finding anyone, she goes back to her blogging.}}

For the moment, the kids are playing. So I am going to try to catch the show.

post signature

12 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love reading about your kids, they crack me up!

I hope you get to enjoy Grey's today and am so happy you found a way to watch it!!

Lauren W said...

Haha! You certainly are busy :)
Good luck watching Grey's!

Stephanie said...

I am laughing so hard.

Enjoy Grey's!

Keys to the Magic Travel said...

Enjoy Grey's. My mom is a fan. I don't watch it because Meredith gets on my nerves soooo much. I keep wanting them to kill her off. I think I am the only one :-)

Shannon said...

Hope you get a chance to watch Grey's ...it was a good one!

Mama Smurf said...

Priceless indeed!

I hope you got a chance to catch Grey's! It was a good one!

Susan said...

I hope you got to watch Grey's. It was long but good.
Alexa is too funny!

Dawn said...

Alexa is so funny! I can hear her saying things when you sound them out like that! Sorry the "wait until it's light outside" didn't work. Now you may have to bribe them! Have a great weekend!

Debbie said...

I AM TOTALLY PICTURING THIS WHOLE THING IN MY HEAD!!! Oh Leslie, that was so funny....your kids are just adorable...and this post made me a little wistful. My kids are 8 and 6 now, and we are in a great place. But there are days I wish I could turn back the clock to when they were toddlers. I don't think I savored that time enough because I was always so miserable with the limitations I had having two small kids. I could kick myself now. But even though they are school age, they are still small enough that I am savoring all the little things they still do that are part of their childhood....that is why I am blogging less...I just don't want to miss it. Enjoy them...it truly goes by quickly.

Anonymous said...

Of course I think everything they do is adorable, I am their nana.
Give them both a hug and a kiss for me.
Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't seem to find another word for your cuties, besides ADORABLE.

Not sure if you tried this one, but how 'bout a little container (for each of them) with froot loops or something yummy in them (that's not messy) that you can tell them is for a special snack before breakfast so you can get a few extra minutes? :) I used to do that with a little tiny container of milk in the fridge (plastic tupperware of course) so if it spilled it was not much.

BabyAm thought she was such a big girl! And I got a few more minutes...she'd usually come in and sit by me and eat it too..quietly.

Patrice said...

This is too funny! I love it! It's like she's a teenager already. Sorry didn't mean to scare you! lol
I am so glad I came across your blog from POW, I love it! I am becoming one of your followers, so I can be entertained more often!