OK, I've been tagged again. But this meme sounds kind of fun. I was asked to dump my purse and take a picture. Easy. But the thing is, I don't really carry a purse anymore. I don't carry money, dh does since he pays for everything. And we don't have our car yet, so I don't go anywhere by myself. Weird? Yes. Totally. Especially since that's not the way I operate. So I'm still trying to adjust. For now, I just pick up and go. I carry a small bag with diapers in it and some wipes. But I did take a picture of the purse I carried most recently when I left the states, and it's contents. Also, when I went to the dentist,I did carry another purse. So even though I'm being a bit contradictory, just go with it.
Here are the rules:
Find a safe quiet place free of significant others, nosey meme makers, priests, nuns, all things religious and men in general.
Dump the contents of your handbag in a pile.
Take a photo of your handbag and the contents.
Be brave and explain to your fellow bloggers what lurks inside the handbag.
Tag others who might want to embarrass themselves.
Answer the questions below.
This is for my 1st purse.
Describe the contents of your handbag.
1. Little girl hair thingies, always need them. Maybe not to the excess of which I have them, but you do (I do.) Especially with my little "princess crazy hair."
3. Kids sunglasses, of course.
4. Embassy pass.
5. Burts bees lip stuff, and coffee flavored lip stuff.
6. Borders keychain card. I like to read. So I have one of these, besides I didn't have to pay $25 dollars to get it either (like Barnes n Noble).
7. Movie ticket stub from the last movie I went to see. Sex and the city, with my mom. Good movie.
8. Kids immunization records.
9. Motorolla handsfree ear piece. Of course no cell phone. So it's just not being used. Sad.
10. Crazy glue. You never know when you need to fix something that your kids just broke.
11. Dental floss. Again, good habit to be in. Just watch out for loose fillings.
13. Clorox sanitizing wipes, also small bottle of hand sanitizer.
14. Flash drive.
15. Cell phone charger. Not mine. I forgot to return the charger to a borrowed cell phone "loaned" to me by someone at the embassy. Ooops! Guess that just shows what a procrastinator I am since I haven't returned it yet.
16. Wallet. And this is another reason that I don't carry my purse. All of it's contents are really only good at stores in the US. Like my drivers license, my Dillard's credit card. And any other credit cards, I just don't really like to carry with me. It's just not the same.
17. Wood bottle of mustard from my kids kitchen play set. I have no idea.
18. Plastic golf ball. Eddie put that in there.
19. .39 cents in change found at the bottom of my purse.
What’s the most important thing in your handbag? I'd have to say it's my wallet. It has my IDs, and credit cards.
What’s the most embarrassing thing in your handbag? Maybe the mustard bottle. Although I don't feel too embarassed. Maybe if it fell out and rolled across the floor, when my kids were nowhere to be seen. Maybe then.
What’s the smallest thing in your handbag? loose change
Is there anything illegal in your handbag? Since I'm married to the Air Force, it is safe for you to assume that I am on the straight and narrow. Sorry Steph, I don't even have any Valium in there. I NEVER keep meds in my purse. EVER. Eddie popped off a lid once of some of my dh's prescription meds and it was pretty scary. So never again!
OK, here is the purse that I carried to the dentist's office the other day. Two diapers, just in case. A calculator to calculate pesos to dollars, 2 sharpies because they are cool, little girl hair thingies, strawberry cereal bar and animal cookies for the kids to snack on. Oh yeah, 2,400 pesos and a Clinique make up bag. No make-up. That's it!
And for my family, here are a few pictures that I recently took of the kids. Hope you like them!
Oh yeah, and since I only took roughly 3 hours to compose this post, I didn't have the news then that I do now. My mother is currently writing a leasing agreement for a new set of people that have called on our house, and we just took possession of OUR CAR! It's here at the apartment, and my dh is putting our plates on it as I type this up. HOO-AHHH!!! OK, now that's totally something to get happy about. No? Yu-esss!
Total oops moment here, but I forgot to play tag. So I'm editing this post to add it!
Tag to Patrice from Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman. Dawn of Dawn's Place. Julie at Planes, Trains, and Automobiles and finally Shannon from Welcome to the Nuthouse. If you think this meme sounds like fun, tag yourself and play along! I'd love to see what hidden things lurk inside your purse! C'mon, it's painless!