Tuesday, January 6, 2009

News of sorts.

It's amazing to me that I have managed even a moment or two to find a little blog time. It's amazing to me even more that some of my favorite bloggers were able to continue to blog through the holidays. Those of you who have, well, you just are the bloggy best! I haven't the foggiest what sort of time management skills you possess, but I am wickedly jealous of those.

I am sitting here stealing a moment from washing clothes, cleaning the bathroom, and kitty litter, and bedroom, all the while setting up some files on my dh's computer so he can share with his mother our Christmas pictures when he flies in to Ft. Lauderdale on Saturday, just to take this moment in time to blog for you. Well for me too, because I like it. I like blogging. Shoot, the truth is out.

Anyhow, I thought I would go ahead and let you guys in on something. I am extending my stay here in the states. I will be here for an undetermined amount of time. We have had some issues with our home, and we are hoping to get those resolved soon. I have a plan to find a job. The holidays are over, so the search is on. I feel terrible about our family being separated. I do. But sometimes life doesn't always follow the path that you had planned out. So for now I am going to get comfortable and start looking for work.

I wanted to let you know. Say some prayers for my family, if you are the praying type. We could certainly use them. Thanks again for always coming back. You have no idea how much your kind words make me smile throughout the day.

post signature

11 comments:

Dennis and Leslie said...

Well, I'm so sorry that things didn't work out according to plan, but God does have a way doing that from time to time ;)

I will praying for you and your family, that God continues to give you strength and peace throughout your situation, and that it works it's way out soon!

Anonymous said...

XOXOX!!
Everything will be just fine!
I know it.
Good luck on the job search.
Although that means I will be missin ya more..oh well I will just have to text you to death!!

Shannon said...

It's like the song says


"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans"


Not much in life happens the way we plan it... but you've got to do what's right for you!


Good luck with the job search!

Susan said...

I hope the job search is not too difficult.
I will keep you in my prayers.

Vanessa Rogers said...

That must feel bittersweet. On one hand it must be nice to be home in a familiar place, but on the other, you will be separated from your DH :( something I know something about and am currently not enjoying.

Casey (@ Chaos and Cardboard) said...

Prayers for you and your family. I hope that your are quickly blessed with a job, and are able to resolve any issues. Enjoy the states!

Alicia W. said...

Good luck with job hunting and your family will be in my prayers for sure. Have a great day you!

Mama Smurf said...

Everything will work out! Good luck in the job search!

Ashley said...

Wow! That is huge news!

I'm sorry you have to do this not quite on your terms and without your husband but at least you're back in the states. Hopefully he'll be coming back for good soon.

Oh - and I'm totally with you on the blogging through the holidays. We just returned on Sunday so I'm playing catch up now but I've just decided to pick up reading blogs since I've returned and delete those 1,000 posts that I never read from my reader. Oh, well!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you and yours all the best honey. All will work out...it just will....mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Unknown said...

Ya know, I have said it before, and I will say it again. You have some of the best bloggy friends ever! They say the most supportive and encouraging things to you!

That is why I thought it would be nice to have some bloggy friends too!!!

Everyone could use MORE sisters!!!

Yall are all wonderful!!

Yes, we will all get through this with lots of love, prayers and truly wonderful friends like all of you! :o)

The biological Sister :o)