Sunday, January 4, 2009

a few more pics.

I just thought I would share a few more pictures from Christmas. Here is Alyssa (and Devon in the background) opening a present.
This year Santa brought bikes for the kids. Their very first bikes. Eddie had a tricycle once about a year and a half ago, but he kept flying over the handlebars and we ended up leaving it outside in the garage. It was way too dangerous. So we thought we would wait and try again. It's time.

Miss Alexa is terribly thrilled with her new bike!

As is Eddie.

And much of Eddie's time with Devon was spent wrestling with him and/or riding him.


post signature

8 comments:

Melissa said...

way cool bikes! lucky kids!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Very cute!!!
Love the bikes, even more so the cute pink one! :)
Looks like your Christmas was great!
Im so excited that your blogging again-Ive so missed ya!

Alicia W. said...

Look at those HOT Bikes!! They are going to be the coolest kids in the neighborhood. :o)

Unknown said...

The pics look so good.
I especially like the one of them NOT smiling! normal...

love ya

Mama Smurf said...

I've said it before...I'll say it again...Your kids a gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Awe! Darling! I can't believe how dang cute they are! Ok, I can...cuz you're beautiful...and I'm not just sayin that!

Love seein the pics my friend, keep them coming! :)

Let's chat soon! I miss visiting!

Dennis and Leslie said...

Great pics, love the bikes! Glad you had a great holiday, miss you!

Susan said...

Alexa is so cute on that tricycle. Austin got his last year for his birthday and he loves it. I love it because it is cool looking and doesn't tip over like a lot of tricycles.