1. Waking up to two smiling faces. Followed by kisses and baby voices proclaiming their love for me. How can I not sail out of bed and get them whatever their little hearts desire?
2. M & Ms. Peanut M & Ms, M & Ms without peanuts, and mini M & Ms.
3. Blue skies and brisk weather. The fact that it doesn't snow here and get insanely cold like say, ummmm Boise. (ahem.) It's cold there. And I don't know what to do with that.
4. Finding a pair of Skechers on sale for 19.75, and no tax. Comfy, and sweet.
4. Actually not being pregnant. Not that I thought I was. I am just happy that I am not.
5. Sleeping children. It makes for a peaceful ride.
6. Hearing Alexa sing her alphabet in that sweet little 2 year old voice. Watching other people smile at her as we walk along.
7. Holding hands. Holding my babies, my husband, and yes my blackberry too. (I didn't tell you I got one of those for Christmas?? tsk.... tsk....)
8. The leftover Christmas soaps at Bath n Body works, they are now 1.12 and 1.25. I love that.
9. Pepperoni pizza from Papa Murphy's.
10. The new iced coffee from McDonalds McCafe. I like the Caramel flavor. Yum, and definitely cheaper than Starbucks. ;)
Do you have some favorites? Some things that make you happy? Feel free to make a list of your own. Let me know if you do so I can stop by and take a look!