Thursday, March 19, 2009

Picnik.

This is one of the neatest things I've seen in a long time. I have to admit. I've never even heard of this website until the ever fabulous Mcmommy shared the news with her readers on her new review blog. First of all, it's a simple, easy to use photo editing website. You don't have to have mad skills, you don't have to own photoshop, or paint shop either. It's almost impossible to make mistakes. You can also upload pictures pretty fast. You can cut, crop, fix red eye, add fun effects, text and make photo collages. I jumped on there tonight to check it out, and it's really a lot of fun.

In just under 10 minutes, I made collages and edited a few photos from the ones that I currently had on my computer. Then it allows you to save the pictures right back to your computer, or even to your photobucket account, or facebook. I highly recommend this site. Go check it out for yourself. Here is a sampling of what I did. If I felt any better, I would have done more. This website is really quite cool. Picnik.

5 comments:

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Girl that is what I have always used for my pictures! If you upgrade you can get even more better awesome effects! I love it!!
You did a great job!!

Alicia W. said...

That's funny that you posted this because I too just found out about this from Heahter over at Aidanpod! I went on and tried the free trial and within 20 mins I purchased the one for a year. Not expensive at all. I LOVE IT! We are going to be some picnik'ing fools!! :o) Love your collages and stuff - SUPER CUTE!!!!

Ashley said...

So I normally just read through my subscription page but I clicked over here to the blog and noticed a new look. Don't know how new it is since I'm just getting back into the blogging swing after an extended vacation - but I love it!! So cute!!

Love those cute pics of the kids, too. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

Love you new blog. Photos are the kids are the cutest! I am going to try Picnik today.
Love ya;
Mom

Tania said...

I will definitely have to check out this website! Photoshop can be a bit tedious!

BTW, I don't know if you entered or not, but you were one of the winners of my giveaway! Take your pick and get back to me!

http://aranaperuana.blogspot.com/2009/03/two-hundred-post-giveaway.html