Wednesday, March 4, 2009

my new look.

Whadd'ya think? I honestly believe it was time to spruce things up around here. I gave my friend Ragan a call. Well, not really. It didn't happen like that at all. But since she is so friendly, I like to think that we are friends. After all, she is responsible for the previous look of my blog before today, as well as this current new makeover. If you too, would like a new look for your blog, head on over to Blogger Boutique. You won't be disappointed!

Today we went over to Target to get the kids pictures taken. I've actually made several attempts at photographing my own children. Eddie is the one who gives me the most trouble. He won't sit still. He runs away, he turns his head, he is just uncooperative in general. I don't know why dressing him up and taking him to Target makes him behave better. But it does. He listens, and smiles pretty much on cue. The pictures came out very nicely. It's hard sometimes when they actually do smile and look adorable. It makes mommy want to spend more money on all the cute shots. Thankfully though, I had a 50% off coupon, and it all worked out. I can't wait to get them back.

Not much else to share. Daddy is coming home in 18 days. The kids and I are all very excited. Trying to finish packing up all of the stuff I accumulated in the time since I have arrived here. So far, it doesn't all fit in the suitcases! I have to ship more boxes. Note to self: Go to post office and pick up flat rate boxes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Les;
Love the new look to your blog.
Photos of my babies are adorable.
Love ya;
Mom

Vanessa Rogers said...

I love love the new look! It is beautiful!

Stephanie said...

Love the new layout!!

Melissa said...

looks really good!