Sunday, April 19, 2009

Museum Time

So, the family is feeling better. We decided to get out for a drive and stop by The National Museum of Natural History. My darling daughter was decidedly uncooperative for most pictures. So I don't have many of her. Eddie posed for a couple. And my husband has a slight photo phobia. So. I posed. I'm a poser.


I'm not too sure what this next guy is, but I think it had something to do with some old rituals. But I think he looked pretty cool.

And here is miss pouty thing. She started asking to go home half way through the museum. Nice. All in all, it was a good day. The kids did have fun. And I wasn't too traumatized by driving through the city. We only got minimally lost one time.

2 comments:

Sybila said...

Hi Les;
Glad you got to get out and do something there in Santiago.
Museum looked cool. Kids attention span is pretty short.
Glad to see you blogging again.
Love ya;
Mom

Vanessa Rogers said...

How is the transition into Spanish speaking culture going?