Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve at Nana's.

I love Nana's tree. I also can't wait to see the kids tear into their presents. A few days ago, I was able to officially open my Christmas present. It is a Nikon D40. I'm so loving it. Tonight's pictures are a few of my first with my new camera. I can't wait to take even more.

This is Eddie in his Christmas sweater that I totally forgot all about this whole season. Can we say, "DOH!"I wish I hadn't, but I think I can let him wear it through out the coming months as well. There isn't a Christmas tree on it, it just has a little bear and some snow flakes. But it's really cute.

Here is Eddie being silly. Plain and simple. This kid rules the world. I'm trying my darndest not to let that be so, honestly. Not all kids listen. This is the prime example.

Miss fussy pants. She wouldn't smile. I'm guessing it's due to her current state of teething. She's not been the happiest little camper in the woods lately. I'm hoping that a small boat load of toys will cheer her up tomorrow!

And just in case you didn't believe me. She really was fussy. Is. Teething is not fun.

And one last picture for the road. Here she is in a little bit more playful mood. She opened one present tonight. And it was a very soft pink fleece blanket with a little animal attached. (a cougar??) Anyway, she loves it! Thanks nana!!Merry Christmas and happy present openings to everyone!!! More pics later!!!

post signature

0 comments: