Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday in the USA!


If you are reading this post, well depending upon the time, I should be in the air. My flight leaves at 11 PM my time. Check my clock on my side bar, I will be flying until 6 AM (That will be the time at Dallas/Ft. Worth airport.) And then for another 3 hours and 50 minutes I will be dragging luggage and kids through the airport. My next flight will be the short but hopefully much sweeter one. Like I said, hope. I should land at about 11:20 a.m. mountain time. It is there that I will be greeted by my dear family. I've missed them!

Think about me, good thoughts and well behaved children. I will be relaxing the remainder of the day, and hopefully I can squeeze in a nap somewhere to try and regroup and feel human again. I regret to say that I probably won't see Twilight on this day. But perhaps Sunday or Monday? I'm not at all upset about the delay. You see, it's no delay at all. I wouldn't be seeing it at all if I remained in my host country.

So, to all my bloggy friends, ciao from Santiago~ Next time I post, it will be from the good ole U.S. of A!


God Bless the USA - The most popular videos are here


post signature

9 comments:

Shannon said...

I'm thinking about ya... hope you're having a good flight! And hope to hear from you soon! :)

Melissa said...

have a good flight and enjoy your time with your family!!!

Melissa ♥ Spoiled Mommy said...

Wow-what a long flight.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers...Ill be praying things go well w/having 2 kidos on a plane. ;)

Cant wait to hear from ya again...I know your super excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm waiting for you! :) I've been writing with your sis this morning...it's not going to be long now!

Love ya!
Write when you can! - OR CALL!
Steph

Leslie said...

We made it here safe and sound. Just wanted to update... I'm exhausted though. Off to bed.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were at DFW!!! Soooooo close to me. Glad you made it safely!!

Unknown said...

Welcome home!!! And there truly is "no place like home", don't ya think?

sassy stephanie said...

Ahhh, it will be better to let some of the hype die down anyway with Twilight. Then maybe you can enjoy it in (some) peace instead of all of the clapping and hooting from the audience!

Ashley said...

Yay! I hope you're having lots of fun!!!!